Anemia is a disease, which arises when red blood cells in your blood become less than their normal count, or if the quantity of haemoglobin in your blood reduces. This disease leads to lack of oxygen in the organs of the body. Symptoms associated with anemia are dizziness and unconsciousness. People with acute anemia feel tired and look pale.
Home Remedies for Anemia
- 1 Cup beetroot juice, 1 cup of apple juice, mixed with either sugar or honey once a day.
- Consume a ripe banana with 1 tbsp of honey 2 times a day.
- Soak 10 currants overnight. Remove seeds and have for 3-4 weeks and have first thing in the morning .
- Drink a mixture of apple and tomato juice.
- Eat a lot of green leafy vegetables.
- Honey-It is very good for an anemic person because it helps increase the haemoglobin in the blood. It is rich in iron, copper and manganese.
- Spinach, as a vegetable, is an excellent remedy to overcome anaemia. It also works great when its juice is mixed with honey.
- Dates, prunes and raisins are also good sources of iron and improve red blood cells in the body. These should be soaked overnight and taken with milk in the morning.
- Add about 5-7 black pepper balls in 200ml of milk and boil it well in an iron vessel. This milk is good for the deficiency of iron and haemoglobin in the body.
- Figs are also a great source of iron. 3-4 figs daily can enrich your body with iron. Figs can also be consumed after soaking in water during the night and consuming early in the morning, daily.