1.Tea Tree oil:
Toenail fungus is caused by low immunity. Tea tree oil has a power to boost up your immune system and let us now see how to cure it.
• Apply tea tree oil on your fungus affected nails twice a day. Continue this process for at least 2-3 months. For best results leave it overnight so that it deeply penetrates into your toes and removes the fungus.
Studies and research have proved that garlic has excellent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Therefore it plays a significant role in all aspects of health benefits.
• Take garlic cloves- 1 each for every affected toe nail. Before the application of garlic, apply warm and moist heat to your fungus affected nails, so that it will help to bring out the fungus towards the surface and we can easy remove it.
• Soak a washcloth or cotton in warm water and remove the excess water. Place this on your toe nails.
• Crush a clove of garlic and place this on cotton gauze and cover it with another cotton gauze.
• Place this gauze with garlic on your fungus affected nail and use a bandage or tape to hold it in place.
• Replace this dressing after every 3-5 hours. Discard the used garlic and use fresh garlic every time.
• Vinegar has been used from the time of 400BC to treat infections. Its anti-microbial properties and natural acid helps to cure toenail fungus.
• Mix one part of vinegar (preferably Apple Cider Vinegar) with three parts of water. Soak your feet in this solution for about 15-20 minutes. Then, rinse your feet with water. Finally, dry your toenails.
Listerine mouthwash helps to kill bacteria and germs in the mouth. Therefore, it can also be used to treat toenail fungus.
• Fill a small tub with Listerine mouthwash, or a combination of equal parts of Listerine and white vinegar.
• Soak the affected foot in this solution for about 30 minutes, and then scrub the infected toenail gently.
• Rinse it off and dry the affected area thoroughly.
• Repeat this remedy once or twice daily until the infection clears.