• Mix one cup of raw oats with two cups of warm water and make a paste. Allow it to cool down and apply this paste on the scars. Let it for about ten minutes. After it dries rub it gently. Do this for at least twice a week for best results.
• Take one cup of yogurt and one cup of oats powder and mix it to get a paste. Add few drops of lemon juice to this paste and apply this pack on the affected area. Let it dry and wash it off with cold water.
• Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda and drizzle water to it. Make it a paste and scrub it on the scars. Keep scrubbing continuously for about 2 minutes. Finally wash it off with cold water. Baking soda acts as a great exfoliating agent and due to its alkaline nature it therefore soothes itchiness and irritation.
• Before doing this treatment, make sure that the chicken pox infection has run its course. Directly apply coconut water using a clean cotton ball to the scars. Repeat this several times a day until the scars disappear.
• While bathing, you can add two glasses of coconut water and get a refreshing bath.
• Make a habit of drinking coconut water every day, which will keep you feel fresh throughout the day. People who have low blood pressure, consult a doctor before consuming coconut water.
• Lemon is an excellent bleaching agent and so it has the power to lighten any scar including chicken pox marks. Apply lemon juice on the affected areas using a cotton ball. Leave it for about 10 minutes and wash it off with water. Make sure that after doing this treatment do apply sunscreen lotion before you step out in sun. Because lemon can make your skin photosensitive. Therefore it is good to use lemon juice on your skin at night time.
• Honey helps to regenerate our skin with its numerous nutrient properties. Take one tablespoon of honey, one tablespoon of oats and one tablespoon water. Add water to oats and mix it well. Now add honey and blend it completely. Apply this paste on the scar affected area and leave it for about 20 minutes. Later, wash it off with water.
• Coconut oil contains essential fatty acids that will produce collagen and keeps your skin hydrated. It will also help in producing new blood vessels at faster rate and thus makes your skin free from marks. Follow this simple tip for scar removal. Get virgin coconut oil and apply directly on the affected area. Massage gently until the oil deeply penetrates into your skin. Repeat this 3-4 times per day.
• Lavender oil has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which prevents your skin from scaring and heals wounds faster. It improves formation of scar tissues.
Note: Be safe while applying undiluted lavender oil. It is necessary to dilute with some other carrier oil before using it, especially in case of children.
• Add 2 drops of lavender oil to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil for adults. For children, add 1 drop of lavender oil to 2 tablespoon. Apply this on the scars and repeat this for about 2-3 times a day.