Vitamin E is extremely good for your hair. We all know that, for years, vitamin E has been an essential ingredient in our body lotions, shampoos and conditioners. It contains anti-oxidants which are not only helpful for your hair but for your overall health. Vitamin E has the same effect as a massage on the scalp and hence promotes blood circulation and growth. Using it along with your coconut oil, gives you much better results.
2.Say no to chemicals for better hair care:
Chemical loaded shampoos, conditioners and styling products can have adverse effects on our hair in the long run. Their build up and prolonged exposure affects your hair by damaging it. So, try to treat your hair with herbal products. Use mild shampoos and conditioners. Avoid chemical hair treatments if possible.
3.Herbal remedies for better hair care:
• Take an egg with 3 tablespoons of castor oil and a teaspoon vinegar. Mix them well. Massage on scalp and wash your hair after 40 minutes.
• You can use coconut milk. Apply it and massage it gently on to the scalp and then wash your hair with cold water. Coconut milk is known for encouraging growth and improves the texture and conditions the hair.
• Take some jaggery (gur), fuller’s earth (multanimitti) and yoghurt and make a paste. Then apply this paste on the scalp for an hour or two and the shampoo it off. You can do this twice a month.
• You can also apply green amla Juice on your hair and massage on to the scalp like you do with the oils. Let it soak in for an hour and then rinse your hair.
4.Proper diet for better hair care:
Right food and proper intake is essential for sound mind and body. Practicing good diet not only makes you healthy but also keeps you away from obesity and other diseases. At the same time it pays way for beautiful lustrous hair.
5.Here are a few items to add to your diet for better hair!
• Proteins ingested speeds up the hair growth fast and makes them strong and lustrous. Cashew nuts and coconut are very good to enhance hair growth.
• Proper diet also makes hair bouncy and voluminous.
• Don’t forget to take your vitamins too as they play an important role in growth and new follicle formation.
• Balanced diet can never be complete without the sufficient intake of fluids, water being the most important not only for your hair but for the entire body.