5 Amazing tips to Lose Belly Fat
1. Lemon Water:
Lemon has amazing properties that helps to detoxify your liver. It increases the enzymes and carry out its basic functions efficiently.
• Heat some water ( do not make it boil, just make it warm) then take 1 lemon and squeeze the juice into the warm water.
• Mix well and drink this lemon water on an empty stomach everyday. Drink this water without adding sugar.
• After drinking this lemon water, do not eat or drink anything for at least 30 minutes.
2. Ginger tea:
Belly fat may be due to stress, reduction of hormone level, age-related problems, overheating or lack of exercise. Ginger can solve each of these issues and it is necessary to have ginger tea daily in order to lose belly fat.
• Boil 4 cups of water and add ginger to the hot water.
• Keep the stove in simmer for 5-10 minutes. Later, turn off the stove and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey to this.
• Mix it well and have a cup of this in the morning.
• Drink at least 2 cups per day.
Garlic helps to reduce cholesterol and it has an excellent property to fight against obesity. So, you can add garlic into your daily diet. However, raw garlic is more beneficial when you want to lose belly fat!
• Squeeze lemon into a cup of water.
• Take 3 garlic cloves and chew it. Then drink the lemon water.
• You will see the effects within 2 weeks if you continuously do this every morning on an empty stomach.
Cinnamon will not only helps you to reduce belly fat, but also your overall body fat. It makes you burn your fat. Ground cinnamon is more preferable than the cinnamon bark oil. Because bark cinnamon may lead to ulcers, mouth sores and mouth burning.
• Sprinkle a tsp of cinnamon on top of your beverages like tea, coffee or even milk.
• Add cinnamon on top of your toast, muffin etc.
• Add cinnamon powder to your breakfast cereal.
• Sprinkle it on your salad, dips, and sauces.
5. Green Tea :
Green tea helps to increase the rate of metabolism. Drink 3-4 cups of green tea daily to lose fat in just 8 weeks.
• Add green tea (or tea bag) and mint or basil leaves to the hot water.
• Cover and steep for 5-10 minutes.
• Strain and add lemon juice plus honey if using.
• Mix well and sip your green tea.
• Have three to four cups of green tea daily, preferably after meals.