Brown Sugar Scrubs for Hair & Scalp – Recipes
Tired of trying expensive hair treatments that don’t workout? Just try on brown sugar scrubs for hair & scalp. It amazingly works out in giving gorgeous hair. Brown sugar – scalp scrub recipes not only improves hair texture it strengthens hair beautifully! Today, we see many kinds of brown sugar scrub recipes for different hair problems. You can simply take these brown sugar scrub – hair treatment at home easily. Keep reading to know the steps to prepare brown sugar scrubs for hair & scalp.
1. Oats & Brown Sugar Scrub
Oats & brown sugar scrub is the best homemade scalp scrub for dandruff. It excellently exfoliates scalp, removes clogged dirt and cleanses well. Scalp scrubs are best to boost blood circulation which greatly helps for hair health. This scalp scrub with oats, brown sugar, honey, olive oil simply makes hair rich and voluminous.
Steps to Make Oats & Brown Sugar Scrub
- Take 1/4 cup of oats
- Add 2 tsp of honey
- Add 3 tsp of brown sugar
- Mix well and 3 spoons of lavender oil
- Mix all ingredients well and apply the scrub!
2. Jojoba Oil & Brown Sugar Scrub
This brown sugar scrub recipe is very effective scalp exfoliating scrub useful for treating dandruff and hair fall. It wondrously locks moisture in hair & scalp and protect hair from damages. It is the best scrub for hair as it protects hair from sun damage. This hair scrub also makes hair soft and shiny.
Steps to Make Jojoba Oil & Brown Sugar Scrub
- Take 2 spoons of brown sugar
- Add 2 spoons of fresh lemon juice
- Add 3 spoons of jojoba oil
- Add 1 spoon of sea salt
- Mix well and apply the scrub!
3. Baking Soda and Brown Sugar Scrub
Baking soda and brown sugar scrub is an useful scalp scrub to cleanse hair well. It maintains scalp pH and prevent fungal infections on scalp. This is one of the best DIY brown sugar scrubs for hair & scalp health.
Steps to Make Baking Soda and Brown Sugar Scrub
- Take 2 tsp of brown sugar
- 2 spoons of tea tree oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 spoon of mild shampoo.
- Mix well and apply the scrub on scalp.
Note: Avoid this baking soda and brown sugar sugar scrub on colored and permed hair.
Benefits of Brown Sugar Scrubs for Hair & Scalp
Here’s how sugar scrubs helps hair & scalp health
1. Removes dead skin, fungal flakes, dirt and impurities.
2. Treats scalp bumps, itchiness, dandruff and other scalp infections by cleansing well.
3. Helps to prevent hair loss and hair fall.
4. Stimulate hair growth by rejuvenating scalp and hair follicles.
5. Protects hair from damages caused of sun, sweat, over-usage of chemical products on hair.
Now you can prepare brown sugar scrubs for hair & scalp at home and enjoy its amazing benefits!